Monday, February 18, 2008

Birthday Greetings to Mr. Conceicao Teotonio Gomes, NKP President



BIRTHDAY GREETINGS



We, the Commitee and all the members,

of Nuvem-Kuwait Parishioners (NKP)

wish our President

Mr. Conceicao Teotonio Gomes




(18th February 2008)



MAY GOD BLESS YOU & KEEP YOU IN GOOD HEALTH.

Bhesanv tumcher poddum re!

Ad multos anos.



Lino G. Fernandes

Gen. Secretary

Nuvem-Kuwait Parishioners (NPK)

linoferns2003@yahoo.com

http://nuvemparishionersofkuwait.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

ctgomes said...

Dear Collegues & Friends,
Nuvem Kuwait Parishioners,

Well received your warm greetings and convey my hertfelf acknowledgements in this regards for your confidence in me. As too I have convey my profound appreciation on behlaf of our General Secretary Mr. Lino G. Fernandes, who has been a great source of input for this web site/blog and I would like to appeal all our brethren as members of this Unity ie NKP to come in as an integral part of our Village in Particular and in kuwait to socialize the needed event in general to build the bridge and facilitate the needed cause whichever may be in need of hour.
So once again I thank you all my friends and members and God bless us all.
Thank you - Sincerely yours always,
C.T.Gomes.